The Pole Axe was the great equaliser on the medieval battle field allowing armoured soldiers and effective tool for countering armoured knights on horseback. The hook at the end could be used to disarm opponents whilst the heavy blade on the reverse side could cut through the thickest of plate armours.
Made from superior 1055 grade carbon steel, the blade of this axe is surprisingly easy to control as well as being formidably strong. It is impervious to rust and corrosion and completes the took of this already handsome weapon.
- Type : Historical
- Brand : Cold Steel
- Head Material : Medium-Carbon Steel
- Handle Length : 72" (182.9cm)
- Back : Hammer
- Cutting Edge Length : 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Adv. Head Material : 1055 Medium-Carbon Steel
- Manufacturing Method : Drop-Forged
- Weight : 109oz (3,090.1 grams)
- Head Colour : Black
- Head Length : 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Handle Material : 72" (182.9cm)
- Overall Length : 73.125" (185.7cm)
Pellpax offers the best delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries on all airguns across England and Wales (Scotland on the last Weekend of the Month), and mail order deliveries on all other items.
As an RFD we can deliver air rifles and air pistols direct to your door. See our guidelines on what ID is required.