The Viking Axe by Cold Steel is an ancient instrument of war that still functions as a useful tool today and also makes a fantastic show piece. Made from the finest carbon steel, this axe is extremely resistant to rust and corrosion and will cut through an enemies shield like a hot knife through butter.
The shaft of the axe is made from the finest American hickory wood and provides great strength as well as lightness to give a balanced swing and leave the user in maximum control at all times. The axe itself stands tall at 52" and would make an impressive addition to any serious collectors arsenal.
- Type : Historical
- Brand : Cold Steel
- Head Material : Medium-Carbon Steel
- Handle Length : 48" (121.9cm)
- Cutting Edge Length : 10" (25.4cm)
- Adv. Head Material : 1055 Medium-Carbon Steel
- Manufacturing Method : Drop-Forged
- Weight : 74oz (2,097.9 grams)
- Head Colour : Steel
- Head Length : 9.625" (24.4cm)
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Handle Material : 48" (121.9cm)
- Overall Length : 52" (132.1cm)
Pellpax offers the best delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries on all airguns across England and Wales (Scotland on the last Weekend of the Month), and mail order deliveries on all other items.
As an RFD we can deliver air rifles and air pistols direct to your door. See our guidelines on what ID is required.