Known throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim, the Bolo style of machete features a fat point that shits weight forward when swung for maximum cutting power with minimal effort.
Capable of opening a coconut or chopping through branches or undergrowth with ease, this machete is perfect for any explorer or outdoors man that doesn't let anything stand in their way.
This version of the Bolo machete features a longer blade and a more curved edge for maximum cutting power. The handle is made from durable polypropylene that is light and provides excellent grip.
- Brand : Cold Steel
- Blade Material : Medium-Carbon Steel
- Blade Length : 18" (45.7cm)
- Blade Profile : Bolo
- Adv. Blade Material : 1055 Medium-Carbon Steel
- Blade Colour : Black
- Blade Finish : Matte
- Country of Origin : South Africa
- Handle Type : Single-Hand
- Handle Material : Polypropylene
- Handle Colour : Black
- Weight : 19oz (538.6 grams)
- Blade Thickness : 2mm (0.08")
- Hardness : HRC
- Overall Length : 23.625" (60.0cm)
Pellpax offers the best delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries on all airguns across England and Wales (Scotland on the last Weekend of the Month), and mail order deliveries on all other items.
As an RFD we can deliver air rifles and air pistols direct to your door. See our guidelines on what ID is required.