A hybrid between the Katana and the Tanto, the Wakasashi was used by samurai as a one handed sword that offered the same razor sharp power as the Katana, but could be used in conjunction with another weapon or a shield.
This sword is styled in the traditional Japanese way with a ray skin handle that is wrapped in thick black silk for an authentic look and secure grip. The hand guard is made from impressively detailed nickel-silver brass and the blade itself is made from 1055 carbon steel that is light, strong and razor sharp.
Comes with a black leather scabbard and a violet carry bag.
- Type : Wakizashi
- Brand: Cold Steel
- Country : Japan
- Period : The Middle Ages (1000 - 1500)
- Category : Samurai Swords
- Steel Type : Carbon Steel Blade
- Specific Steel Type : 1055 Medium-Carbon
- Blade Length : 21" (53.3cm)
- Overall Length : 27.5" (69.9cm)
- Weight : 25oz (708.7 grams)
- Thickness : 7mm (0.28")
- Handle Length : 6.125" (15.6cm)
Pellpax offers the best delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries on all airguns across England and Wales (Unfortunately we can no longer deliver to Scotland), and mail order deliveries on all other items.
As an RFD we can deliver air rifles and air pistols direct to your door. See our guidelines on what ID is required.