For over 100 years, RWS have produced some of the finest ammunition available at their headquarters in Fürth-Stadlen, Germany. The origins of the company can be traced back to 1865 and since then, company has gone from strength to strength.
The Ammunition Counts
34 years later the RWS factory was bought by the ‘Rhinish-Westphalian Explosives Stock Company’ (RWS), established in Troisdorf in 1886. From 1931 until the spring of 2002, RWS belonged to Dynamit Nobel AG but ever since then, they have been under the purview of RUAG Ammotec GmbH.
RWS have a long history of producing products based on explosive compounds but have also transferred their knowledge of ballistics into airgun ammunition with incredible results.
Shop the full RWS range