AS OF 01/09/21 THIS INFORMATION NO LONGER APPLIES
Pellpax are now able to offer Finance through our website and in store courtesy of Deko. Finance is available on any order over the value of £500, the process is very quick and simple, and a decision is returned within seconds.
Low APR for Pellpax customers
Our credit is offered at a 0% APR Representative, meaning you pay absolutely no interest on either 6 or 12 month finance. We can also offer 16.9% APR finance on 24, 36, and 48 month terms to allow for the best flexibility and rates.
Calculate your payments
When viewing any product on our site there is a large button below the price and if the total amount of that product is above the £500 threshold, you can open the calculator to view the cost of credit, if it is below it will tell you how much extra you need to spend to be eligible, but you can still open the calculator to see how much a standard £500 loan will cost.
Easy to Apply
After you have added your items to the basket, of a value above £500, simply click on 'View Basket and Checkout', then click the 'Pay Monthly' button, and it will take you through to the Checkout screen. After you have entered your details, click the 'Apply for Finance' button in the Deko section at the bottom of the checkout screen. You will then be redirected to the Deko application screen to apply for the loan. Simply follow the on screen instructions until you reach then end, and a decision is made.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old.
• You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
If you have any questions regarding the Deko process, please do not hesitate to contact us on either 01263 731585, or email us on [email protected]
The small print
Pellpax is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 652882. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.