NEW Pest Control Kit! SHOP NOW

Need help?

Give us a call on 01263 731585 or contact us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 - Night Vision Riflescope

£1159.99
Code: PPUL-76617


Product Description

Drawing inspiration from the reputable Digisight Series, the Digisight Ultra N450 Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope takes innovation to new heights.

Equipped with a substantial and highly sensitive HD-sensor boasting a 1280x720 CMOS sensor, coupled with a frost-proof 1024x768 AMOLED HD display, the N450 delivers exceptional nocturnal performance.

Encased in a compact yet robust bodyshell, the N450 is fully waterproof (IPX7) and boasts a remarkable detection range of up to 550 meters. This model introduces a versatile 4.5-18.0x variable magnification, enhancing adaptability.

Distinctive to each model is an eyesafe IR Illuminator; for the N450, an 850nm long-range LED IR Illuminator is available, ensuring safety and efficacy.

Integrated video and sound recording capabilities are central features, with compatibility with Stream Vision enhancing functionality.

The innovative fusion of technologies enables a seamless 4x digital zoom, offering up to 18x variable magnification or swift 2x/4x zoom. Additionally, the Digisight Ultra incorporates a cherished feature from Pulsar's thermal riflescopes - the picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality. This intelligent function dedicates 10% of the viewfinder to a magnified reticle center, while the remaining 90% provides an expansive field of view at the scope's minimum magnification. The benefits of Stream Vision further enrich these units' capabilities.

Marking a leap in design, the unit boasts a self-contained B-Pack power system, accompanied by an IPS5 battery pack. Similar to Pulsar's latest offerings, the Ultra Series features an adjustable and interchangeable 3-step long-distance 850nm eyesafe LED IR illuminator.

It's important to note that the Digisight Ultra does not support compatibility with the Pulsar RCC Wireless Remote. Furthermore, the Digisight Ultra is provided with a standard weaver mount for enhanced versatility.

Specification

    HD CMOS Sensor Enhanced night-time sensitivity Detachable, 850nm LED IR illuminator (eyesafe) High Magnification Wide Field of View Smooth digital zoom 50mm Eye relief Dioptre control Frost-Resistant AMOLED display Focusable lens High recoil-resistance (12-gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H) Instant Start-Up & "Display Off" mode Auto-Shutdown Side incline indicator PiP mode Built-In HD photo & video recorder 16GB internal memory Stream Vision compatible Stadiametric rangefinder SUMLight™ Suitable for day use IPX7 Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C) Built-In 3-axis gyroscope & accelerometer Various reticles 5 Zeroing profiles (10 distances per profile) Zoom Zeroing "Freeze Zeroing" Function Quick-Change, rechargeable IPS5 battery pack MicroUSB port Retained lens cap IPS Battery charger
Delivery Delivery to England & Wales

Here at Pellpax we offer probably the best airgun delivery service in the UK, with weekly deliveries to your door on all airguns across England and Wales and mail order deliveries on all other items. We can also offer RFD transfers to a local gun shop upon request.

We now also deliver to the Isle of Wight on the last weekend of every month.

Delivery Delivery to Scotland

Unfortunately due to recent changes in the law we can no longer deliver firearms to Scotland although we can still transfer to your local Registered Firearms Dealer. Postal orders will be sent out as normal.

Warranty icon. Pellpax Lifetime Repairs/Warranty

In addition to the manufacturers one year warranty, Pellpax offer a FREE LIFETIME repair service that covers all gunsmith labour costs. Shipping & parts are excluded. Find out more

Pellpax warranty

Recently viewed See all